Saturday 2 August 2008

Must start to update this more often.

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Been busy. Since the last post we have got our touring caravan and been away twice. Just to little small and quiet sites, but we enjoyed it.
I have 2 Tiaras in the window of our local Daisy Mays at the moment, they are doing a wedding theme window, so asked if I would put them in with my business cards, Thanks to Emma for thinking of me.
I have had my first enquiry from my website, someone wants just inserts for her invitations, but if she decides she wants me to make them it's a start.
I have also been asked to do a cardmaking demonstration and sale at a Friendship Club in October, so hopefully some nice sales for Christmas, I have already made a few Christmas cards for this, some more still to do.
I am going to York this afternoon on a Ladies trip, should be good, hope the weather holds, but I don't suppose we'll get too wet in the pub!!!!

No comments: