Thursday 13 August 2009

Been making new jewellery

Sorry not posted for so long, have had a busy year so far. For the first time since starting my hand made jewellery business I have had some sales every month, which is fantastic and I have things booked to the end of the year. So far I have done 5 sales at different venues and 3 jewellery parties and 1 pamper evening. I have 5 sales and 2 jewellery parties booked to do later in the year.
Not had much interest in the handmade wedding stationery lately, but hoping that will change soon, also not had many enquiries about handmade tiaras and bridal jewellery. All my wedding stationery and tiaras and bridal jewellery is be made to order and can be done in any colour to match the colour and theme of your wedding. Anyone interested, please get in touch through my email: sue@suelanbeadedjewellery.co.uk thanks for reading, will post again soon,
Sue.xx

No comments: