Saturday 13 October 2007

Hi Everyone,

This is my very first attempt at blogging. I hope to be able to update on a regular basis, although I am always full of good intentions.

Here's a little bit about me, my name is Sue and I've been married to Alan for nearly 30 years, we have 2 children, Shelley who is married to Paul and Craig who is marrying Laura on 31st October this year.

I make greeting cards, Wedding Stationery, Jewellery and Tiaras. I started a few years ago making cards to give to family and friends, and slowly over the years it has grown so that I have now registered with the inland revenue as a small business and sell my things through Party plan and word of mouth. I would like to thank everyone who has bought from me in the past, and hope you will buy from me again. As soon as I get myself organised I will post pictures of some of my creations for you to look at, with prices, so if you are interested you can contact me to buy.

Thanks for looking at my blog.

Sue.

No comments: